Advice: bed cover, mud flaps, center console insert, etc.

2019 Silverado Z71 6.2 here.  Not that it matters too much but looking some additions.

-Mudflaps: Looking at the Chevy mudflaps here. Part number says 84109906 but if you google that part it looks different on other sites like this one.  Same with 84109907.  Anyone have either of these?

-Bed cover: Had a Tonno Pro Hard Fold on my old Tundra.  It was sufficient but wondering what is out there that fits and isn't hyper expensive.  Saw Bak and maybe another posted on here, wondering if others have had luck?

-Center console insert:  The Chevy one holds CDs.  Ah, sure, haven't used a CD in 10 years.  Any options here?  I'm thinking maybe finding one that is the dimensions I need but isn't specifically built for this truck.

-Underseat cargo storage: Any options here besides Chevy that will fit, not slide around and ideally goes out to nearly the edge of the seat?

-Phone Mount: My vent mount swings back and forth, so no go.  Anyone have any other creative mounts or solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cltsig
added phone mount

On 12/13/2018 at 7:48 PM, cltsig said:

-Bed cover: Had a Tonno Pro Hard Fold on my old Tundra.  It was sufficient but wondering what is out there that fits and isn't hyper expensive.  Saw Bak and maybe another posted on here, wondering if others have had luck?

-Center console insert:  The Chevy one holds CDs.  Ah, sure, haven't used a CD in 10 years.  Any options here?  I'm thinking maybe finding one that is the dimensions I need but isn't specifically built for this truck.

For bed cover I went with BAKFlip MX4 this time, but I had a BAKFlip VP on my last truck.  They work..

For the center console insert I bought a knockoff on eBay designed to clone the K2 part up to 2018 I guess.  Not sure why GM has different part #s for 19 vs. 18, but it works fine in my '19.  Maybe it fits more snugly than it's supposed to, I think the console boxes are slightly different sizes.

You can look for alternatives that fit the older K2 trucks, I didn't see much available.  The other thing to look out for is anything that'll fit on standard 13" hanging file cabinet rails.. desk organizer type stuff.

The knockoff organizer was <$12 IIRC.  At that price it wasn't really worth much further research looking for perfection.

Edited by Daverado