Power Folding MIrrors

thewhitestallion

I am selling my OEM power folding mirrors that came off of my 2014 Sierra. I took them off because I put tow mirrors on. 

Everything on them works including the auto-dimming drivers side mirror, both power folding motors work, turn signals work and all directional movements of the mirrors work. The only issue is the driver side mirror's memory function does not work for some reason however, you can still control the mirror with the button. The passenger side memory function does work as intended from the factory. 

These mirrors have the OEM factory paint to match caps on them and are currently Summit White. These were not chrome caps that were painted white. They do have some chips in them but nothing major, just typical chips from driving. 

I am asking $300 OBO for the pair and will meet anywhere in the Houston area and will ship at buyers cost and after receiving payment. I will send the buyer a picture of the sipping label along with a tracking number and shipping insurance. 

If you are interested in these please call or text me 832 four seven seven six seven 18

IMG_5820_zpsmzeavyzi.jpg

IMG_5822_zpsjv95wvub.jpg

IMG_5821_zpsx4ignhae.jpg

IMG_5823_zps6tglkiom.jpg

IMG_5824_zps3zhopyt4.jpg

IMG_5825_zpskmznb5wg.jpg

Edited by thewhitestallion
trying to post photos