Who all has built a box for 3-4 8's under the back seat of 2014+ crew cab? Most likely going with Soundqubed 8's on ~600 RMS each. Would like to have 2 subs per aeroport. Subs facing forward port towards the door. Would like to give 2 8's about 1.5 cubes each at most. Is a seat lift necessary? Post up what you have! Everything will be built to spec, no prefabs

• 5 months later...

Any updates on this post? I am seeking feedback as well with plans to install a possibly 2 - 8' sub forward facing system myself. (May end up doing 4 - 8's) Coming from a long track history of stereo competition in my "minitruckin' days", I have fought it long enough to not go extreme in my truck since I purchased it in 15. Now I think I have somewhat give in and plan to add a little umph to my listening experience. My cousin went all out in his 15 Denali 2500 (Bose) Alpine Restyle 10', 4 - Sundown Audio 8' woofers, obviously upgraded mid-range / highs as well to Focal throughout. "Needless to say it is EXTREMELY LOUD" Now listening to his system makes it hard for me to enjoy my factory system anymore.