Quick question for those of you with the rear window leak. Did anyone not notice it leaking from the rear window but the under seat storage got wet? Washed the truck yesterday and grabbed the detail spray from under the seat where the jack is and both were covered in condensation. Thanks in advance for any help!

Was anything else wet it just the jack had condensation on it? Was it humid outside?

I don't see how you could have a leak like mine and have the water get down that low without seeing other signs.

To be sure, just soak the roof and back window with a hose for a few minutes and look inside for drips.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Was anything else wet it just the jack had condensation on it? Was it humid outside?

I don't see how you could have a leak like mine and have the water get down that low without seeing other signs.

To be sure, just soak the roof and back window with a hose for a few minutes and look inside for drips.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

No it was just the jack and bottle of detail spray. It wasn’t humid at all. That’s why I though it was so bizarre.