Transmission Temperature

Hello all, I have a 2015 Yukon Denali XL and recently did a trans fluid and filter change. I’m a bit restless with the exact fluid level since I wasn’t sure of the exact trans temperature at the time of refill (between 95-113). Is there a way to see the current transmission temperature on the display without having to use the little gauge ( estimating)? Thank you in advance.  

Hello all, I have a 2015 Yukon Denali XL and recently did a trans fluid and filter change. I’m a bit restless with the exact fluid level since I wasn’t sure of the exact trans temperature at the time of refill (between 95-113). Is there a way to see the current transmission temperature on the display without having to use the little gauge ( estimating)? Thank you in advance.  

Yes, just push the trailer knob located on the gear shifter and it will display transmission fluid temperature at the speedometer.
Release when finished

10 hours ago, SARNCAN said:

No problem emoji1303.png

Hi Sarcan, 

so I’m in tow haul mode and going thru the different windows in the instrument cluster and all I get is the small transmission gauge, not an actual screen for the temperature. Any suggestions? 

image.jpg

Hi Sarcan, 

so I’m in tow haul mode and going thru the different windows in the instrument cluster and all I get is the small transmission gauge, not an actual screen for the temperature. Any suggestions? 

image.thumb.jpg.6f58965e12c086bb17e1895a989f389b.jpg

This is how to check transmission fluid temperature, it is the first one to the right.

Each dash is 25 F .. so 100/125/150/175/200/225/250/275/300 degree Fahrenheit

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Juan Avulos said:

Hola a todos mi Yukon Denali 2015 después de unas millas hace unos jaloneos al desaselerar y acelerar corriendo alguien me podría ayudar

Translation: 

Hi all my 2015 Yukon Denali 2015 after a few miles does some pulling when decelerating and accelerating running someone could help me.