Aux switches

Try the "Search" field in the upper right corner.  There are quite a few threads on here with pictures and part numbers for the various OEM switch panels.

I have a 2015 silverado 1500 LT.. I just swapped out the factory switch bank under the climate controls with a new switch bank that now has 4 Aux switches. The original bank I had, had only 2 switches, traction control and bed/cargo lights. Now that it's installed, the Aux switches light up when depressed. I found the junction box under the steering column, I am getting constant power at 2 locations and ignition power at 2 locations. I read the upfitter page and it says I need to relocate fuses under the hood. My problem is that under the hood in the designated area I don't have any fuses there. Do I need to add fuse? I tested each location in the fuse block under the steering column but none of them come on or off when I depress Aux switches 1-4. Any help would be much appreciated! !