Headlight Assembly

Hey guys! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. 

I am wanting to change the headlight assemblies on my 2015 2500HD Denali. I love the stock units, but I have swapped out my cab lights to smoked with white LEDS and the same for my mirror lights. I think, personally, the amber corner marker lights in the stock headlights look really out of place. I have thought about getting the newer 1500 LED headlamps or the Anzo black/smoked lights with the “u” bar style LED DRL, but say they won’t work with OEM LED DRL trucks due to the PWM piece. Has anyone smoked their OEM lights? 

Has anyone changed their headlight assemblies to something than original equipment on the HDs? I’d love to see pics and any feedback you guys would have. 

Thanks! 

7606F273-E0AD-48DF-BAE1-8660E978B74B.jpeg

Ya I feel ya there. It really doesn’t look too bad, I’d just be concerned about getting them sealed up tight afterwards. 

Ive thought about the Anzo lights, but they don’t work with the LED DRL trucks. I thought about wiring them up with ignition power to make them come on with the key for the DRL. Plus they’re switchback for the turn signals. Just can’t make up my mind if I really want to go to aftermarket lights.