2020 3500 dually tail light lenses

I have seen only pictures of the rear tail lights on the 2020 3500 dually and they do not look like the single axle one ton. Can anyone verify that they are different, or do the look like the rest of the truck line, thanks.

I sure hope so.  The ones on the half ton chevy looks like someone squished the ass end of the truck in.  Very lame and whimpy looking. The GMC.. Well.. looks like they just turned upside down what should have been left right side up.  Kinda like Dodge likes to do on their vehicles from time to time and call it a "refresh"

Edited by Colossus

The GMC and Chevy dually share boxes and taillight housing shapes and are both the GMC design theme, but they do have a different light design on them.  Chevy tails look like Chevy tails, with the higher up reverse light, the GMC ones are low reverse light.   

Chevy: 

chevytail.thumb.jpg.18ec9d5f97c21fb2599c154921da5e55.jpg

GMC:

2020-GMC-Sierra-3500HD-Denali-003.thumb.jpg.688dfcecc51290f2fbdf8655a9681c02.jpg

GM has done this in the past as well.  K2 dually they shared a Chevy oriented bed and Chevy tails.  GMT900 did the same, Chevy designed bed and Chevy tails. 

I've seen these pictures before, advertising photos from the GM/Chevy websites. The tail lights on the SRW 3500 are like the ones on the 1500's, I think they hired a Ford designer, just about butt ugly. Only on the dually am I seeing this style so I'm wondering if this is really making production, it looks so much better.

5 hours ago, Pfc1 said:

I've seen these pictures before, advertising photos from the GM/Chevy websites. The tail lights on the SRW 3500 are like the ones on the 1500's, I think they hired a Ford designer, just about butt ugly. Only on the dually am I seeing this style so I'm wondering if this is really making production, it looks so much better.

Those are the production lamps for dually.