Run 305/55r20 on stock rims with level?

I wanna keep 33s and these look really beefy for 33s.  It should be possible to put them on factory RST 20" wheels. I think they are 9" wide.  However I am sure they will rub unless a spacer is added.  How much spacing would be needed to make this work with a 2" level?  Also is this a really bad idea for towing and load hauling?

9 hours ago, TexasGMCZ71 said:

I wanna keep 33s and these look really beefy for 33s.  It should be possible to put them on factory RST 20" wheels. I think they are 9" wide.  However I am sure they will rub unless a spacer is added.  How much spacing would be needed to make this work with a 2" level?  Also is this a really bad idea for towing and load hauling?

Looking forward to replies...

I saw that folks on the K2 forum did it.  Usually they needed a 0.25" spacer to make it work.    All needed significant leveling.  I think that with these T1s you can fit a lot more tire with a lot less lift than the K2s.  I have a feeling it could be made to work.

Im curious what mounting a 305/55/20 on a 9" rim does to its overall height.  Does it make it taller since it is squeezing it?  Or shorter or no effect?