2019 black Silverado fender flares

I am dying to see pictures of black silverados with the bolt on look fender flares. Whether it be the bushwhacker, or rough country, or Egr. All I can find on the internet is red silverados with them. Also 4 wheel parts sells the bushwacker style and has a small picture of a 2019 red Silverado with them only on the driver side front fender. I wonder why bushwackers website doesn’t even have this photo on it, they only show 2018’s. I have attached the photo from 4WP here 

376EEE91-275C-4827-8C9B-2DACFDB105FE.png

think this is exactly what im looking for . Did you just order from GM ? I have a black RST and i wanted nothing goddy but just a nice simple trim around the wheel wells . Having a black truck would normal black look good or is painted better ?

8 hours ago, laqualo said:

think this is exactly what im looking for . Did you just order from GM ? I have a black RST and i wanted nothing goddy but just a nice simple trim around the wheel wells . Having a black truck would normal black look good or is painted better ?

Bushwacker 40930-02, not from dealer. Did have a shop install them. Your choice on shade. If mine begin to fade I plan to paint both flares and bumpers white. Painted flares will last longer with much less maintenance. JMO

• 1 month later...