Turn signal Bleed through?

This is a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 L . When using the headlights the turn signals bleed through one side to the other. This does not happen when the daytime running lights are on during the day and the headlights are off. Has anyone ever had this problem before?

Also is your turn signal and daytime running lights supposed to alternate when flashing?

I took a video of this but I'm unable to upload it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

With my '04 Sierra, the DRL's don't flash with the turn signals.  On the front, there is a smaller corner light that does flash opposite the main blinker light on each side (so it turns on when the main blinker light is off, and turns off when the main blinker light is on).

Good to know.  I bet the 2002 isn't suppose to alternate between DRL and turn signal either.  I believe my problem is in the ground distribution, but I'm not sure were the DRL and turn signals ground at.  When I open the DRL Circuits by removing the DRL lamps everything operates correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,  I found some schematics and both the turn signal and the DRL's go to the same ground distribution.  I need to find this physical location and check and clean these connections.  It is S100 and S101 and G100.  Where would these points be?  I have the schematics but not the physical locations.  Any thoughts on this?

DRL Schematic.pdf Truck Wiring Diagram.pdf