Help finding factory terminals for CHMSL wiring of topper

Hey guys, I've read numerous threads referencing using the factory accessory power block under the bed to wire the CHMSL for my recently acquired camper shell.  I've read the GMUpfitter bulletins, problem is - the part numbers they list in the bulletin for the terminal and seal needed seem to only be found at Mouser, and the terminal number can only be bought in bulk, unless a similar part that has the letter "L" at the end is the same terminal, and that one can be bought individually.  Those part numbers also don't really seem to correspond to typical GM part numbers.  I have found another site that lists a 5 pack of 18-20 ga female terminal lead, that would be perfect if it's the right one because I wouldn't have to try and crimp the terminals without having a special crimper.  I'll attach the link below, hoping Pgamboa or some other knowledgeable folks can help me get the right parts to wire this up correctly.  

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Weatherpack-Repair-Lead-20-18-Gauge-Female-p/a15922.htm

i've read its pin 1 in the bed light harness, i just recently purchased a topper but haven't had a chance to crawl under the truck to wire up everything. With all the rain this weekend, i may be able to get to it next weekend

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, gmcdawg said:

Hey guys, I've read numerous threads referencing using the factory accessory power block under the bed to wire the CHMSL for my recently acquired camper shell.  I've read the GMUpfitter bulletins, problem is - the part numbers they list in the bulletin for the terminal and seal needed seem to only be found at Mouser, and the terminal number can only be bought in bulk, unless a similar part that has the letter "L" at the end is the same terminal, and that one can be bought individually.  Those part numbers also don't really seem to correspond to typical GM part numbers.  I have found another site that lists a 5 pack of 18-20 ga female terminal lead, that would be perfect if it's the right one because I wouldn't have to try and crimp the terminals without having a special crimper.  I'll attach the link below, hoping Pgamboa or some other knowledgeable folks can help me get the right parts to wire this up correctly.   

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Weatherpack-Repair-Lead-20-18-Gauge-Female-p/a15922.htm

What year is your truck as it makes a difference in the bed cargo light connector design.  Also, do you have the cargo box under rail lighting already or not? 

Edited by newdude