ColorX Labs

https://www.colorxlabs.com/products/color-match-wrap-vehicle-wrap-that-matches-oem-paint-color

They say they can color match any paint code, mahogany metallic isn't a common color and I want to wrap the bumpers and mirror caps.  Not seeing anything on existing color sheets w/ 3M, Avery, etc that will match up.  

Anyone had experience with these guys?    

Edited by Stitch

Color match film for both bumpers, doorhandles, mirror caps runs around $600. They use Avery film, which the installer told me they are having a lot of issues with peeling and cracking lately and he won’t install it.  Only 3M, which is $800 for the film.  He also quoted me some ridiculous number around $1800 for everything I just mentioned plus the chrome surround on the grille.

Going to check out another couple of shops, but if this is in the ballpark price wise, and true about Avery, there’s no way I will spend that money. I would rather find a shop that can prep chrome properly, have them color match, and then put on a seal to protect the paint from chips, etc.