Lift for '19 Sierra

I'm changing out the standard wheels/tires on my '19 Sierra (20" wheels).  I think I'm leaning towards a 22" wheel and a more aggressive tire (35x12.50).

The question is the size lift I need in order to accommodate the tire.  is 12.50 too wide?  The shop suggested a 2" lift.  Is that enough?  I don't want to be aggressive with the lift... just enough to accommodate the 35" tire.  

Any suggestions? 

• Like 1

4" lift should be enough for the 35" tire, you will probably need spacers for the 12.5 width to avoid rubbing the upper control arms. I am not speaking from experience just everything I have read on here.

I did a readylift leveling kit and am running 275/65/r20 (34.1x10.8) and have no rubbing at all. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 4:03 PM, GMC19Sierra said:

I'm changing out the standard wheels/tires on my '19 Sierra (20" wheels).  I think I'm leaning towards a 22" wheel and a more aggressive tire (35x12.50).

The question is the size lift I need in order to accommodate the tire.  is 12.50 too wide?  The shop suggested a 2" lift.  Is that enough?  I don't want to be aggressive with the lift... just enough to accommodate the 35" tire.  

Any suggestions? 

just put 33x12.5x20 on fuel wheels with a +2 offset. Tons of clearance for the UCA.

4" lift should be enough for the 35" tire, you will probably need spacers for the 12.5 width to avoid rubbing the upper control arms. I am not speaking from experience just everything I have read on here.
I did a readylift leveling kit and am running 275/65/r20 (34.1x10.8) and have no rubbing at all. 

You running an AT4 with a level or non-AT4 model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk