Bed cover and Bluetooth

Long time listener, first time caller.

I just got my 19 Silverado yesterday. It is the extended cab, not the crew cab. I'm wondering if the bed cover I had on my 2015 (same cab/bed configuration) fit my 2019? It would be easy to measure if I had the old truck here, but I don't.

On the bluetooth scene, I can pair my Samsung S10+ with the Chev, but it doesn't import the contacts, favs or recent calls. This phone worked with my 2015 just fine. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

With the bluetooth, and I know you've downloaded contacts before, but my Galaxy S9 didn't have that option clicked in bluetooth for the MyChevrolet app.  So, even though I had downloaded contacts to my previous vehicles, I had to go into MyChevrolet settings on my phone, once it was connected, and re-click the contacts button. 

If that option button is on, then you might need to delete the truck from your phone's memory and re-pair them.

Other than that, it should be working, so if that's not it, hopefully some others will chime in with a fix.