2018 Denali Dash upgrade in SLT

I was wanting to installed the Denali dash upgrade and my question is that when you are displaying the digital speed can you display the speed limit sign next to the digits like my standard SLT cluster?  See my picture to see what I am talking about.  On my dash when the speedo is displayed is a right arrow and on the steering wheel controls you press the right arrow button and select weather so display or not display the speed limits sign.  I know on the option list you can select to show the speed limit sign but I don't want to have constantly scroll down to see the current speed.

Thanks

Gene

Capt. EMP Fire Dept, NREMT

75% of firefighters are 100% volunteer

IMG_4678.JPG

Edited by G-mann

I was wanting to installed the Denali dash upgrade and my question is that when you are displaying the digital speed can you display the speed limit sign next to the digits like my standard SLT cluster?  See my picture to see what I am talking about.  On my dash when the speedo is displayed is a right arrow and on the steering wheel controls you press the right arrow button and select weather so display or not display the speed limits sign.  I know on the option list you can select to show the speed limit sign but I don't want to have constantly scroll down to see the current speed.

Thanks
Gene
Capt. EMP Fire Dept, NREMT
75% of firefighters are 100% volunteer
IMG_4678.thumb.JPG.cde73d24680358bdc9742dc08ebf17ee.JPG

Yes it displays automatically at the bottom of the screen at all times if it’s enabled. How much damage did your truck end up having?