2019-2020 6.2 muffler swap info

Found info on 2018 and back but nothing recent on swapping muffler on 19-20 6.2 , DFM, im not interested in full system. Just  if flapers  can be removed without having drone with the DFM system

Edited by DaveHC
  • Like 1

Perfect fit for 6.2L engine. Zero drone inside the cabin and just the slightest, throaty engine roar at take off from a complete stop. Very happy with the install and it cost me $121 at a website called bereeloutdoors.com. Free shipping and no taxes. Can’t beat that, haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Flowmaster 50 Series.  No other modifications.   $120 muffler Amazon and $100 install at Midas. Sounds great.  Deep rumble.  Anything louder would not work for my neighbors or wife!  

Edited by Bamalax
Tried to upload video.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 11:18 AM, Bamalax said:

Flowmaster 50 Series.  No other modifications.   $120 muffler Amazon and $100 install at Midas. Sounds great.  Deep rumble.  Anything louder would not work for my neighbors or wife!  

I did the same. I may want a little louder in the future, but the truck has a deep tone to it and no drone on the highway off throttle.

It's quiet enough to not wake up anyone.