Retrax Pro XR

I’m selling my Retrax Pro XR for my 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5’ bed.  It is in great shape just swapping it out for a shell.  I have the Yakima feet and bars that I would be willing to include or exclude from the sale.  I’m located in Idaho but would be willing to ship if the buyer will cover the costs.  Asking $900 for the tonneau without the rack setup.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

• 6 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, Halemeister said:

I’m selling my Retrax Pro XR for my 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5’ bed.  It is in great shape just swapping it out for a shell.  I have the Yakima feet and bars that I would be willing to include or exclude from the sale.  I’m located in Idaho but would be willing to ship if the buyer will cover the costs.  Asking $900 for the tonneau without the rack setup.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

Hey there... looking to get a new Retrax Pro XR for my 2020 At4. Your model won't fit mine with the shorter bed, but wondering if you still have the Yakima feet and bars and, if so, how much you are offering.