Crate 5.7L mated with 4l60e but does not move

Greetings,  I have a 67 International quad cab on a 96GMC sierra chasis.  The motor had 300K+ and was leaking everywhere. Got a crate from Jegs and replaced the old one.  I had pulled the old engine mated with the 4L60e.  Prior transmission had no issues. The swap seemed to go smooth. Engine sounds great put once into gear no movement.  I did fill transmission with fluid to appropriate level thinking once it got going the TC would get filled up.  The level has not moved. I disconnected the lower radiator line from the transmission and no flow.  I then disconnected the return line and put it into some transmission oil and no sucking? So I think I may have broken the tranny pump ears?  Is there any other thoughts or ideas as to what I can do?  The tranny does have the electrical connector...

thanks 

I know with the 4l80e, you need to be careful to keep the TC engaged with the transmission oil pump when bolting it up to the engine, as if it comes out and you still bolt it up, it can break either/both the torque converter or the oil pump when the engine is fired up.

The main "tell" that this has happened (prior to it being damaged) is that the torque converter is pressed against the flexplate and doesn't spin freely when the transmission is bolted up.  You should have to pull the torque converter slightly forward to bolt it to the flexplate.

The 4l60e may be similar (but I don't know, as I don't have a 4l60e).

I would be checking the converter to make sure that it was properly installed to the trans first before the trans was mated to the engine.  If the converter was removed from the trans, you have to make sure that it properly splines and drops down back into the pump before installing the trans to the engine.