OEM LED hedlights

I have a 2019 Reg Cab Silverado and have installed High country LED housing lights in the Truck. Does there need to be a driver in BCM to make these lights work? originally truck only had halogen and I cant get lights to come on now  Looking for any help and Ideas. 

Also I m new to This Forum and I hope this is correct one. TIA 

I seriously doubt you'll get them to work. Different internal computer inside the headlights than a halogen assembly that can't be altered. Totally different with DRL's etc.  Maybe an LT or RST with LED headlights will work but doubt it because your truck doesn't have seperate DRL's. I'm almost positive High Country lights won't work.  Check with Jarod or Ofer with Gen5diy. They will know or may have a harness or can make one for that LT upgrade. If anyone knows it's those guys. Keep us posted.

Edited by mafd2

You purchased a new set of High Country headlights?  That must have been a pretty penny.  When I was working the logistics of sending off my RST LED headlights to have the amber lens removed I considered buying another set to use while the lights were being moded until I saw the price!