2014-2018 Rear Sway Bar

Installed a rear sway bar ?  The red looks sooooo good under the truck.  Now I am not jealous of the TRD sway bars on the Tundras!!

Feels really solid just driving around normal. I have it in the middle setting.  Im going to purchase the front sway bar to match and the whole truck should feel solid even being slightly lifted ?

Clears my full size 33" spare no problem. Air lift bags aren't in the way or anything. Everything fits great.  The end-links are adjustable as well for higher lifted trucks, but these will only go up just a few MM more.

11.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Rock1500 said:

Nice. They look great and I was looking to get the same. What brand and how much did it cost?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was test mule for Nolathane is the company     I think it should be around $394. for everything

http://www.nolathane.com.au/

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Rock1500 said:

How do you like it so far now that you been using it? Doesn't look like it's available on their website yet...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Its been good! I actually just installed the front bar as well this saturday. That part is on the website, but not listed for a silverado. I confirmed it fits, but I did have to use some different endlinks and had to modify those. Front bar is a 38mm solid steel bar, Oem is 36mm tubular.

The rear bar should be listed hopefully soon. 

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg