Clicking Noise from steering

Anyone here hear a clicking when they turn their steering wheel while parked or at low speeds. It sounds almost like a croak or clicking type of noise coming from the steering column, I do not believe its from the suspension. From my research I know the older ones had this issue and the steering columns need to be replaced. This is my first time owning a GM product and I'm not even at 4000 miles yet and I am already hearing noises. If it helps, I have '19 Denali with the 6.2L. I am just looking for any guidance or ideas of what ir could be. I already have an appointment with the dealership for next week but I am just curious

Take it to the Dealer ASAP, mine did the same thing, the Electric steering is about to go out.

My truck lost steering about a month after that started, unfortunately there are no parts available to fix it yet,  My truck has been at the dealership since December 2nd awaiting a steering box.   Good-luck man!

• 3 months later...