Oil pressure.

Ok so the dealer got back to me. They said all I need is a oil sensor replacement, that the pump is working as it should. I'm livid at the other dealer right now and I will be filling a complaint with GM. This literally ruined my vacation. I'm having them do the tranny oil service at the same time so there's that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ok so the dealer got back to me. They said all I need is a oil sensor replacement, that the pump is working as it should. I'm livid at the other dealer right now and I will be filling a complaint with GM. This literally ruined my vacation. I'm having them do the tranny oil service at the same time so there's that.

In the future, you can take it to any Chevy or GMC Stealership you want, food for thought! It’s something to look back at, shouldn’t have let it ruin your vacation, glad it’s all worked out for you now. [emoji1303]

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just to close this out, it's been over a month and the truck hasn't given me any more oil pressure issues. Thank you to all that commented. Stay safe everyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1