can I put nv4500 Trans in 2013 2500hd 6.0 4x4 w/t

I've got a 2013 2500 HD Silverado 6.0 w/t I really want to sell the 6 speed auto and install an nv 4500 5 speed can this be done relatively  easy and cheap has anyone tried this I've got a 04 1500 w a nv3500 5 speed I plow snow with and its amazing but has a v6 and a little under powered im a die hard manual trans guy I want a MANUAL IN MY NEW 2013 2500HD IS IT POSIBLE

Thanks for responding any idea ware I could get a parts list of what's needed to do the manual swap in the 2013 2500hd thank you I apreasheate your input I just love driven manual I love driven my old 1500 your truly connected to the truck snow plowing easy 4low 2nd gear and go i laff some of the younger give always stop me when I tell them plow w a manual that ask isn't that hard I laff and say no flying a B52 boomer might be hard but not for the pilot lol thank you

The physical parts are probably the easiest part of the swap (assuming you can get the right bell housing & adapters and whatnot), but you also need the ecm to be reprogrammed, as it's expecting the tcm to report a bunch of data about what's going on in the transmission to determine how to run the engine.