TPMS Recognition Disappearing

Getting ready to brave the Memorial day weekend crowd and finally got a chance to program the TPMS.  So I loaded a profile for my 5th wheel and when I begin the process to recognize the TPMS, I run through the manual program

1) Initiate program and timer starts

2)start with tire 1 and deflate until it honks, move to tire 2, 3, and 4, get honks and the final 3-honks stating it's done

Get back in the truck and the system is functioning as it should in the DIC and infotainment.  When I navigate to another screen and the back to the trailer profile, it says not TPMS programmed?  I went through it 4 times with the same results, am I insane?

P.S. my cameras are still on back order!!!! Since January!

I had the same problem. I would go through the learning process and all the pressures would show indicating it worked. But after pushing the button to complete the process, it would lose everything. I did this multiple times but they would not save. I had an extra sensor so I programmed the extra sensor as my first tire and then did the remaining tires as usual. That time it saved showing the first tire with 0 psi as it should since the sensor was in my hand. After that, i reprogrammed the installed sensors again and it finally saved. It seemed like there was a glitch and it took changing a variable for it to reset itself.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Michael, I will give that a try.  Beings I only have the 4 that are installed maybe I will try the 2 tire set-up and see what happens.  This was my first time setting up my fifth wheel and I'm not very happy with the results of the Pro Grade trailering system.  I made a profile for it and so far it won't recognize the sensors, turns the trailer brake gain to zero randomly, and my cameras are still not here!  I know I complained above. My best bet may be to delete the whole profile and start from scratch.