1 hour ago, psk256 said:

Reviews look excellent on the exhaust. my only concern would be cabin drone.  And its not 304 stainless its just 409 so it will oxidize and rust on the service.

I'm a huge Gibson exhaust fan.  Its built same way, I had it in my 2018 6.2L Sierra and it sounded amazing.  Got tons of compliments and I got it for $487 though autoanything and 1 year price match guarantee 

Wish they made it for my 19, but I have standard bed and they only make short bed.

Good luck with your choice of exhaust

Is there any clips of this exhaust to hear what it sounds like?

Edited by TNTSilverado

I'd say give it a shot.  It's your truck and of u like the sound.   The price is excellent.  I am having hard time spending $1400 or more for a corsa right now.  They are only ones that make exhaust for standard bed.  Not a fan of flowmaster or magnaflow... to much drone for me.  

I just got off phone with gibson and they are still a few weeks out on exhaust for standard bed.  Same with Borla S type, but they are still around $1300. 

14 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

I'd say give it a shot.  It's your truck and of u like the sound.   The price is excellent.  I am having hard time spending $1400 or more for a corsa right now.  They are only ones that make exhaust for standard bed.  Not a fan of flowmaster or magnaflow... to much drone for me.  

I just got off phone with gibson and they are still a few weeks out on exhaust for standard bed.  Same with Borla S type, but they are still around $1300. 

Yeah I had a Flowmaster 40 series on another truck and it had bad drone.  The price is the thing, I don't want to drop 1-2k on a exhaust. My goal is to add a little rumble and get rid of the stock tips.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed this on my 2020 TB with 5.3. My son and I did it in our garage. The fit is quite good overall. The tips look awesome. The sound is really nice. Deep rumble, not too loud. You get a little of the decel pop sometimes when it downshifts which sounds good. There is some drone in the cabin which isn’t bad at all (only slightly more than the more expensive Corsa cat backs I’ve had). There is some of the “helicopter drone” that the flapper in the stock exhaust is supposed to prevent. 

overall, I would do it again, for $500 it’s a good deal. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:40 PM, NavySARP3 said:

I just installed this on my 2020 TB with 5.3. My son and I did it in our garage. The fit is quite good overall. The tips look awesome. The sound is really nice. Deep rumble, not too loud. You get a little of the decel pop sometimes when it downshifts which sounds good. There is some drone in the cabin which isn’t bad at all (only slightly more than the more expensive Corsa cat backs I’ve had). There is some of the “helicopter drone” that the flapper in the stock exhaust is supposed to prevent. 

overall, I would do it again, for $500 it’s a good deal. 

Definitely going to do this. Thanks! 

On ‎2020‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 6:26 AM, psk256 said:

Definitely going to do this. Thanks! 

The rough country system is just a knock off flowmaster American thunder series cat-back.  They both use the super 40 muffler, I ran mine for a week before I removed the muffler.  It didn't sound bad by any means but it was too quiet for me.  The drone was minimal.