Auxiliary wire to the cab - 2020 AT4

Has anyone run wire from the engine bay to the cab of a 2020 and if so, where did you go through the firewall? I searched but didn’t have any luck. If I missed a thread that already covers this, please point me in that direction.

I am looking to run a switch for auxiliary lights off of a separate harness. My preference is to avoid tapping into the existing fog/head/parking lights.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I've seen a better pic of this somewhere here, but can't find it.  On my 2019 there is a passthrough nub on both driver and passenger side.  Some indicate there is no passthrough  nub as indicated in this thread.  Also, I assume GMC would be the same.  I'm familiar with the Chevy.

EDIT  I found the pic I made of mine.  I haven't had the need to use mine, but I understand you cut this front tab off and it fishes right through or maybe poke a hole big enough for the wire to pass.  Then use a bit of sealant at the entry point to seal it up.

2020-07-10 11_24_18-Window.png

Drivers side here. Dam pollen.

952900270_2020-07-1011_35_55-Window.thumb.png.2c605132bee3867740860a325edb4597.png

Edited by Steve Martin