2020 Spotify icon not going away

I installed the Spotify app on my 2020 and it didn't take long to uninstall it because it would always start back on the first song in a playlist, even after I turn the truck off and right back on.  Aside from that, after uninstalling Spotify, the Spotify icon won't go away from the main screen.  If you press the icon, it does absolutely nothing.  I'd rather not have an icon that doesn't have a function.  Any ideas?

Won't move and won't delete after holding down.  It is different than the pre-2019 Infotainment systems.

Yea I’ve played with my moms 2020 blazer infotainment. Same system. If that doesn’t work maybe reinstall it and try deleting again.

• 3 years later...

I feel you – technical glitches can be a little frustrating. It's weird that the app keeps starting from the first song, and having that Spotify icon lingering on the main screen after uninstalling is a head-scratcher. Maybe a software update could help resolve these issues? And, if you are a music creator, you can buy instant Spotify plays to get popular faster. Hang in there – I hope you get to enjoy seamless tunes in your truck soon!

Edited by antiquantum