Anyone with a Samsung s20?

I have had a Samsung s8 for over 2 years and the battery is getting noticeably weaker. I kind of want to stay with Samsung as have had great luck with my last 2 phones with them. Does anyone have any experience with the s20?  I'd appreciate any feedback positive or negative. 

Thanks!

My first few Android phones were Samsung. The only one that didn't die out on me within the first six months was the original Note. I had the Galaxy S, SIII, S4, Note, Note 4, Note 5, and I think at least one or two others. Every one of them, except the original Note) gave me various functional problems. I basically gave up on Android and used iPhones for a number of years.

A couple of years ago, I switched back on a Google Plxel 2XL and have stayed with not only Android, but the Pixel phones, since. I use my current Pixel 3 XL hard... My job would normally have me on the road 2 nights per week, lots of time in airports, in the air, and plenty of use throughout the day on my phone. After a year and a half, by battery is finally starting to show signs of my charge going down more quickly and I have to plug it in during the day once to top it off so I make it through the day.

I just switched back to my Pixel 2 XL so I can take the 3 XL in to have the battery replaced. I don't like FaceID tech and won't buy the 4 XL as a result. I might buy the 4a as it will suit my needs and I really don't want to pay the premium for the 5 series when it launches.

No bloatware in the OS (much more responsive), updates are well ahead of what any carrier-branded phone offers, and Google will cover you for full OS upgrades and updates for like three years. I found them to be a much better overall value than any of the other brands.