3500HD Tire, Wheel, and Key/Leveling Kit Input needed

I brought my new to me 2016 Sierra 3500HD home today! The wife told me it looks like a Corgi (the dog) with the stock steel wheels and tiny tires. I was told it needs new wheels and tires! Done!

So I'm ready to pull the trigger as soon as you guys give me the go ahead.

I'm looking at Moto Metal MO978, 20x9 +18mm, with Nitto Terra Grappler LT295/60R20.

Will these fit a stock suspension with zero modification? If not, will a leveling kit so the truck? (I'm thinking it will from what I've read).

What's the preferred way to level the front, a spacer leveling kit, or torsion keys? I've seen aftermarket keys anywhere from $140 to $300.

Thanks for any feedback you have.

Those tires and wheels should fit, your offset is very reasonable, giving you the backspacing you need to clear the upper control arm with the wider tires and wheels. You might run into a problem at full lock and the rear of the front wheel well, and maybe a frame rub, nothing serious, might have to crank the stock torsion bar keys a little and get some shock extenders. Alignment after if needed.

Edited by gearheadesw