New owner special ordered 21 Sierra reg cab

MikeDP

Hi gang, name is Mike. Special ordered a 21 Sierra, reg cab, 8ft bed, 5.3L, 4x4, locking rear diff, high output alternator, up fitter switches, integrated trailer brake controller, spray in bed liner, dark sky metallic last week. No pictures, not even a VIN yet. 

Anyhow, just a brief about me. Retired USAF and took an auto body job as a body tech up north at Minot ND. Lived in Germany for 7 years and special ordered two BMW's. One for me and one for the wife. After getting up here at the end of April 90% of the people I talk with mentioned I may want to look into something a bit higher off the ground and possibly 4x4 rather than my rear wheel drive cars. Talked it over with the wife and decided on a pickup. Wanted the most use out of this next vehicle so reg cab 8ft box it is. Dont need another vehicle to haul people as both cars can handle that. 

Also do a fair bit of detailing/polishing paint and no stranger to the detailing world and running polishers. 

Really excited about getting a full size pickup. Last truck I had was 99 S10 extreme.

Thanks for having me, Mike

• 2 months later...