REDUCED ENGINE POWER Can you Delete (Remove Code) from ECU/ECM

Hello,

Is it possible to Delete the "REDUCED ENGINE POWER" Code from the GM ECU Programming? I've checked all the usual suspected issues, and been fighting with this code over a year.  I don't have the time or money to put my truck in the dealership for days and spend a grand to fix it. Would rather just remove the code.

The first couple of times it happened I didn't know what to do, other than try to find a semi-safe place to pull off the interstate and continuously restart the truck until the code went away. (3-5 restarts) Sometimes I could make it the rest of the way to work, sometimes a few miles before the code came back. I've noticed it seems to trigger around the same off-ramp when it happens approx 15min into my drive to work. Also, it seems to happen more on my morning commute, as opposed to the afternoon drive home. But, it's happened at totally random times too.

After the first couple of times it happened and almost being ran over trying to get to the E-Lane without a functioning gas pedal. I remembered I had an OBDII WIFI module in the glove box that read & cleared Trouble Codes. I had downloaded the DashCommand App to use with the module. So, I tried it; and it cleared the R.E.P. Code Cleared, the rough idle went away, and the gas pedal started working again.  Now, I keep the OBDII module plugged in and bought a cheap tablet to run the app and just leave it all in the truck. It's still an inconvenience when the code triggers but I can tap the diagnostic button on the app and hit clear & accept in about 5 seconds, without having to fight for the e-lane and pulling over.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice...

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 5.3L

REDUCED ENGINE POWER Can you Delete (Remove Code) from ECU/ECM