Intelilink issues

Hello!  I have a 2017 GMC Sierra. My touch is going black then shutting completely off. When I first get in the truck everything comes on normal, I can hear the radio and change the channel and volume, the screen goes off and comes back on and after 10 minutes it completely shuts off and does not come back on. I can turn the truck off and turn it back on and it comes back on and does the samething every time. I have check all connections on the HMI box, pulled the fuse, disconnected the battery and nothing has fixed it. Any other ideas?? 

On 11/12/2020 at 5:18 AM, Tybaer75 said:

Hello!  I have a 2017 GMC Sierra. My touch is going black then shutting completely off. When I first get in the truck everything comes on normal, I can hear the radio and change the channel and volume, the screen goes off and comes back on and after 10 minutes it completely shuts off and does not come back on. I can turn the truck off and turn it back on and it comes back on and does the samething every time. I have check all connections on the HMI box, pulled the fuse, disconnected the battery and nothing has fixed it. Any other ideas?? 

Welcome to the site.

The touch screen is nothing more than a monitor, much like you desktop computer. If it were bad I think it would be black all of the time, thinking your HMI is failing.