2012 Yukon XLT Window Switch Not Working

Happy Thanksgiving All.  I have a 2012 Yukon XLT and the driver's window stopped working (All other switches work on the cluster).  I bought a new switch cluster and replaced the old one.  NOW, only the driver's window operates from the switches.  I made sure all connectors were seated properly and still nothing.  I went and exchanged the switch cluster and installed it on my Yukon.  I still only get the driver's window to work and nothing else.  I though maybe I blew a fuse so to abbreviate the check, I re-installed the old switch cluster and everything (3 other windows, mirror adjust and fold in, door lock and window lock) all work.

Is there something I'm missing?  Has anyone else ever encountered this?  I guess it's possible I got two bad switch clusters in a row but that is just strange.  

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Bill

This may or may not help, but I know some newer vehicles require reprogramming by the dealer when you switch out components.  Something about matching the accessory with the VIN for your vehicle.  Sounds like a call to the dealership should be done just to check.

UPDATE:  After two switch clusters, I was going to call my dealer but I figured I would give it one more try.  I bought a reconditioned switch cluster and installed it in my Yukon.  Now everything works.  I guess I just got two bad ones in a row.