Whining coming from under bed

Hey yall, I have a 2000 GMC sierra, Recently its had a quiet high pitched whine on start, and gets louder after 10 or so minutes of driving. Whine will still be there when its put into park. I thought it might have been the fuel pump, so I changed that a few hours ago and the quiet high pitched whine is still there. I havent been able to drive it to figure out if the loud whine is still there as I wasnt able to get the lock back onto the fuel pump to drive it, its being stubborn and wont twist all the way on, only halfway. I read that it could possibly be a vacuum hose, and to take of the fuel cap while the vehicle is running and see if it disappears, which the whine did not go away. Anyone got any ideas?

Update: I got the lock back onto the fuel pump, and drove it around for a while. Loud whine is gone, but quiet whine is still there. I managed to get a video of it.

Had to upload to google drive, video is too large to post directly here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Au-DQWA0oHPiCF9eRamYRHL3JlqNfmX8/view?usp=sharing