LQ4 50 Degrees Timing Too Much??

1 hour ago, LowKeyIdiots said:

Entertainment? GOT THAT RIGHT!! haha what you said here makes more sense to me, i still have a headache now (as you said lol) but i read it like 5 times and i think i kinda get it, ill have to do some more reading on the subject to really grasp it, but thanks for the info!

Your welcome. Be patient. Took me 20 years under my fathers wing to get my head around timing v flame speed. 

Don't be to hard on yourself. Besides as nice as it might be to 'master' it, you have Cameron...who is pretty darn good with these things. Seems a humble sort as well. He knows what he knows and doesn't what he doesn't and it's shamed to let  you know we he does not. He's also pretty good at finding the guy that knows the guy that does and getting an answer anyway.

My personal mechanic, Jason is of this type. They are hard to find and worth their weigh in gold. They care. Be happy.  

1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Your welcome. Be patient. Took me 20 years under my fathers wing to get my head around timing v flame speed. 

Don't be to hard on yourself. Besides as nice as it might be to 'master' it, you have Cameron...who is pretty darn good with these things. Seems a humble sort as well. He knows what he knows and doesn't what he doesn't and it's shamed to let  you know we he does not. He's also pretty good at finding the guy that knows the guy that does and getting an answer anyway.

My personal mechanic, Jason is of this type. They are hard to find and worth their weigh in gold. They care. Be happy.  

Very true thats why i came here! Just trying to sort this blasted chunk of metal out lol the whole thing is worth 7 grand and ive put 3 into it plus the 5 i paid for it lol

• Haha 1