2018 Sierra Denali - bouncy ride on certain roads

Hi All,

I recently purchased 2018 GMC Sierra Denali. I test drove it on few side roads and highway by the dealership.  Everything seem to be ok with the test rides. After purchasing the truck and driving it around I noticed that the truck will get pretty bouncy on new concrete roads.  I got to the point where I had to stop to get rid of the nauseous feeling. I brought it back to the dealership and they drove around and said that its performing the way it should.  I drove the service manager over to specific area that I was experiencing the issue.  He did admit that the ride was rough but there is nothing they can do about it since it was a road issue.  I did get to them to agree to balance the tires again but that only helped so much. It seems to be only new roads that this occurring on which is a bit frustrating.  You would think that it would run the smoothest on new roads.  Any thoughts on what else to check? The dealership put on Bridgestone Dueler wheels on the truck before I bought it.  Is this how GMC's ride? Anyone have any issues like this before? Anyone have issues with these type of tires before? I spent a good chunk of money on this truck and you would think you would get a better ride than what I am getting today.  

Mine doesn't seem to do that. It does have a little float on the highway which I like, really makes for a smooth ride and then tightens up going around turns. Maybe thats what your experiencing? The magnetic ride isn't for everyone but I really like it. How many miles are on it? Check and make sure the  shocks aren't leaking.

I have a 2020 Silverado 1500 and I experience the same choppy ride on some parts of concrete surface highways, as you described. Of course the dealer tells me this is normal. After awhile it seems to set up a vibration  inside the vehicle that makes my ears hurt. When I travel the same stretch of highway with other vehicles I do not experience this. Not sure what to do.