US millitary contractors moving to China

flyingfool

Myself and others have noticed and talk about it. We also know it's going to get bad and this country is screwed if people don't pull their heads out of their ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Sad but true. If people weren't like sheep...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snowcamo said:

Agreed. Sad but true. If people weren't like sheep...

the sheep need to remove themselves from mass religeons mind control over us and the use of technology making us softer and dumber.  then we can go back to living like humans tempered in nature worshipping the only God that matters, the Big Yellow ball in the sky!

Corporations treat us like sheep in a heard... Sadly with all the media distractions folks are too blinded by bull to even get there minds or back to thinking for themselves.

Lets go back in time to when there were kings and queens. Folk still "NEEDED" someone to lead them in a direction. A narrative is easy to push If one cannot think for themselves. It leaves the receiver of the message unable to think outside the box.

The universe is beautiful, but it has a balance of bad and good. It seems the bad overcomes the good easier then vice versa.