US millitary contractors moving to China

flyingfool

does it matter?  i guess its no big deal to you.. I see the Chinese made the voting machines for this election, nobody notices or complains. when does treason become enforced, or is the US millitary working against us ?

Edited by flyingfool
  • Like 1

apparently  i failed to understand this countries history and wars faught against Communism. now i understand it better, and understand human psycology better I see why we as a country are degenerating to a lower standard. i guess Americans are getting use to the taste of eating shi*t..

33 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

apparently  i failed to understand this countries history and wars faught against Communism. now i understand it better, and understand human psycology better I see why we as a country are degenerating to a lower standard. i guess Americans are getting use to the taste of eating shi*t..

America is not any better at the moment, history is repeating itself. However in the time of autocorrect, it still makes me laugh when people talk of lower standards. 

does it matter?  i guess its no big deal to you.. I see the Chinese made the voting machines for this election, nobody notices or complains. when does treason become enforced, or is the US millitary working against us ?
No one notices we owe china. No one notices our freedom of speech is being taken away like china. No one notices the fact china was promised to run usa if biden won...[emoji848]chits about to get real this year dudes. When in the hell has a president been removed from a platform? Oh yea no one notice the dems didn't want him removed until his lawyer put all the crimes on blast...[emoji848] been sayin it folks. Wake up...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

i just became aware of this article today when the US millitary sold out to communist, makes me question my loyaty and  trust to our Millitary  and Gov.
The military didn't sell out to China. The company they get the parts from went to China. The military has no control over that or the company. They have to get the parts from somewhere. The military is at the mercy of the government and companies.
Now if this is any surprise then just wait for the next 4yrs when company after company goes overseas.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No one notices we owe china. No one notices our freedom of speech is being taken away like china. No one notices the fact china was promised to run usa if biden won...[emoji848]chits about to get real this year dudes. When in the hell has a president been removed from a platform? Oh yea no one notice the dems didn't want him removed until his lawyer put all the crimes on blast...[emoji848] been sayin it folks. Wake up...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Myself and others have noticed and talk about it. We also know it's going to get bad and this country is screwed if people don't pull their heads out of their ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am Chinese/Indonesian/Dutch born in Indonesia; family immigrated to Canada for a better world. My Father and mother always warned about communism as Indonesia went through a civil war between communism and democracy, “Killing Fields”. I agree China is getting allot of tech from other countries especially the US/ Canada/UK/ and allot of other countries. It is scary for sure; they are communist and are getting more and more powerful. But I do not think China wants to be a country who take over the world or be dictated to by Russia. They know keeping relations and security with USA and be part of the world will also economically make them more money, or they would be a North Korea kind of place. But with great power they will flex their muscle sometimes like Russia in Eastern Europe and China in the South China Sea. But so, does any other country at sometime in their history. War, I do not think full out war is an option. Every country knows that will be costly and long, the way the world works right now and there are really no guarantees who would win, and past history has tough us all what could happen. Every country have problems and China is far from perfect but we only look at ourselves to see the imperfectness as well. As to the new generations putting their heads in the sand, I agree that they are not able to do any critical thinking and think deeply about the actions or the outcomes of their actions. The youth are too worried about the next great video game or next Netflix show, or even the next Tik Tok post. History may repeat itself and the blind will be ripe for the picking of fascist regimes.

• Like 2