'21 Yukon Denali..why do have to have power boards for 60/40 2nd row seat?

Hi all...a co-worker has pointed out an odd observation. He currently has a 2017 Yukon XL Denali in Summit White...fixed running boards....& the second row 60/40 bench. All three of these things are very important to him (Summit White may be able to compromise on). When using the online configurator/build a vehicle...you can only opt for the second row 60/40 bench by adding the "Denali Ultimate Package" or the "Denali Premium Package", & both of those packages come with power running boards.

Has anyone ordered/found a Yukon/Yukon XL Denali with the 60/40 bench and regular, fixed boards? I think this would be a deal breaker for him. He also has noticed that the 2021s with fixed boards do not have the chrome molding going down them like in previous generation...however, if you get a High Country Tahoe/Suburban in a '21, it does. Just odd. Any input appreciated!

I on the other hand, have a '17 Yukon Denali with buckets in second row & fixed running boards...& will definitely be keeping the buckets & adding power boards to my next purchase.

Just curious if anyone has noticed this or tried to work something out with a dealer about it!

Thanks.