Passenger Wiper Doesn't Touch

So my passenger wiper blade doesn't touch for the last 2 or 3 inches on out outside/top except when the arm is close to vertical. This is not a new problem but it's especially annoying during the winter because ice builds up on the tip of the blade and then when you use the wipers it smears the passenger side of the glass with water instead of removing water. The blades are the correct length and new in fall 2020 (the old blades did it too). Increasing the pressure at the middle doesn't help. Is this problem unique to me? Does anyone have any ideas for how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I installed my new OEM wiper blades and frames last night and right on cue we got a few inches of snow this morning. They're definitely better but the problem is not totally fixed. Instead of 2-3 inches that doesn't make contact with the glass, it's now like .5-.75 inches. Do I need to replace the arm(s)? Also, why would GM sell these trucks with wiper arms that don't have an "up" position?