Rear entertainment screen protectors

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have not found anything for the back or front to protect the screen. Would you be able to link what you have??

Thanks,

Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I have found a company that will make custom tempered glass protectors for a reasonable price but I can't find exact dimensions to place the order, www.protectionfilms25.com.  I am not confident enough in my measurements to place the order.  Anyone know where I can find specs?

• 1 month later...

I just purchased two Case Logic 13" MacBook Pro sleeves (3204657 Black) from Best Buy. They slide right over the top of the screen and fit perfectly. $25/each.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/case-logic-memory-foam-sleeve-for-13-13-3-apple-macbook-pro-13-13-3-apple-macbook-air-pcs-laptops-chromebooks-up-to-13-black/6425804.p?skuId=6425804&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1264993&ds_rl=1264987&gclid=CjwKCAjwpMOIBhBAEiwAy5M6YMmfqN13gsp2QyylFxfCbjX3DuJMaMECaUHBF9UmbV04gfgyGQ9RMhoCYcYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 8:38 AM, bharris515 said:

I've found screen protector for the front main screen but anyone found any for the 2 rear media screens? We have 2 carseats in our Tahoe and they are very close to touching the screens. Trying to prevent scratching them up!

Here is a link for a 2 pack of protectors that fit the 12.6" rear screens. A little pricey but they fit. Was near $50 with the shipping.

https://www.photodon.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=P&Product_Code=3332-01

• 1 year later...