Help Identifying wheels.

I am in need of some help. I received these wheels as a gift a while ago and can't remember what year and vehicle they came off of. Any help identifying the approx. year and potential vehicles would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Todd.

DSCN2971.jpg

Camaro?  79-81, not sure if they go back further than that.  6 hole rally wheel. 

What size tires are on it?  Any data I can find on the Camaro sites and google shows 14x6 or 14x7.

Looks like someone either swapped the GMC logos on or found a matching cap?

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachments/southern-members/88651d1172440553-old-school-14x7-chevy-rally-wheels-gm-originals-ebay-001.jpg

1970 - 1981 Chevy 6 Hole Rally Wheel Kit, Original GM Used

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, newdude said:

Camaro?  79-81, not sure if they go back further than that.  6 hole rally wheel. 

What size tires are on it?  Any data I can find on the Camaro sites and google shows 14x6 or 14x7.

Looks like someone either swapped the GMC logos on or found a matching cap?

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachments/southern-members/88651d1172440553-old-school-14x7-chevy-rally-wheels-gm-originals-ebay-001.jpg

1970 - 1981 Chevy 6 Hole Rally Wheel Kit, Original GM Used

It looks similar, but I guess they painted this wheel for more accent. I really like the design of this wheel, the pattern is different from the aftermarket wheels that I usually see in shops like 4WheelOnline.

Edited by Claire Buenavides

Thank you both for the information, these look exactly like mine with the exception of the color. It appears as though someone did in fact change the center caps. I was told they were from the GMC version of the El Camino. But I have had a hard time finding any information on that vehicle.

19 hours ago, ToddSw said:

Thank you both for the information, these look exactly like mine with the exception of the color. It appears as though someone did in fact change the center caps. I was told they were from the GMC version of the El Camino. But I have had a hard time finding any information on that vehicle.

19 hours ago, ToddSw said:

Sorry by the way they are  14x7

Yea the spec on the Camaro ones say 14x7.  They very well could have come from a GMC Sprint or GMC Caballero.  

And actually, here's a shot in the 1979 Caballero brochure:  4.jpg (766×992) (lov2xlr8.no)

"These rally wheels are standard with Diablo, and available for Caballero and Caballero Laredo."

Caballero was 1978-1987.  The Sprint was 1971-1977.

GMC Sprint / Caballero - Wikipedia

1979-gmc-caballero-is-an-el-camino-on-big-block-steroids_9.jpg

Edited by newdude

Wheel Part Number: OW954
1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro

Size: 14" x 7", 5 Lug, 4.75" Bolt Pattern
Finish: Silver with Chrome Accents
Description: Used 6 Hole OEM Styled Steel Rim
Condition: Like-New

(Without Center Cap)

$100 Each
Call To Order