Jump to content

What are these bars in my truck bed?

Recommended Posts

I've tried Googling this but don't really know what to search for.  Does anyone know what these 2 black bars are that are bolted to the floor of my truck bed?  The only identifying markings I can see on them are either CMI or CM1. Thanks for any insight!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.