Lower Front Cover and Fascia Installation

I finally found a lower chrome fasica and a lower cover on ebay for a decent price if you compare it with gmparts online and their shipping cost.  It is supposed to come today and I am wondering if I can swap them out without removing the grill and taking the bumper off.  I took the grill off one time before and didn't feel good about it because it seemed like it would be easy to break and don't want to mess with the grill if I don't have to.  Anyone know if it can be done easily with bumper still on in place?  Its a 2020 silverado LT Z71 and I am installing lower cover and fascia off an LTZ.

So I finished up the chrome fascia install last night and it was kind of a pain in the butt for this little added piece.  Not sure I would have done it knowing how much of a pain it would be but now that I know what I'm dealing with it would probably go a lot faster.   I was originally going to just work at a steady pace and stop when I got tired of messing with it since I have another truck I  drive for work but I'm getting older and my memory isnt as good so i didnt want to forget where some of the screws and bolts went lol

You will in fact have to take the bumper all the way off to do this because I tried to work around it but there is no way.  I sure hope I like it and dont want to take it off and put the other lower cover back on.

Also these trucks have a lot of cheap plastic on them. I have done several things to the truck myself and each time it seems some where some plastic breaks no matter how careful you are and I have even noticed where the shop has broken little plastic clips or pieces so it isnt just me. 

IMG_3606.jpg

Edited by andrewb24