Weirdly Low Air Flow from all Vents.

Hey guys,

I have a 2011 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L with the flex fuel. I am having problems with very low airflow coming from every interior vent. Not just dash, but as well as windshield defrost and the floor vents. Heat works, AC is cold, there is just very very low air flow even at full blast. I have changed the Blower Motor, Resistor, and an actuator door. I am unsure what else to do since this year, make, and model never comes with a cabin air filter. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated because Im stationed in Virginia and it gets hot down here. Has anyone else ever had this problem??

On 8/15/2021 at 8:29 AM, Joshua Orton said:

Hey guys,

I have a 2011 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L with the flex fuel. I am having problems with very low airflow coming from every interior vent. Not just dash, but as well as windshield defrost and the floor vents. Heat works, AC is cold, there is just very very low air flow even at full blast. I have changed the Blower Motor, Resistor, and an actuator door. I am unsure what else to do since this year, make, and model never comes with a cabin air filter. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated because Im stationed in Virginia and it gets hot down here. Has anyone else ever had this problem??

Who do you know with a Tech-2 or equivalent?  One is necessary to properly diagnose this and not throw parts at it.