Struts/shocks

I have a 2015 silverado that I will be putting a Motofab 3/2in leveling kit in and while I have it apart, want to replace the struts and shocks. I also got a diff drop kit and plan on new control arms to fix any angle issues the leveling kit will cause. Do I need anything special or will any OE replacement do as far as struts and shocks are concerned? New to the lifted/leveled truck world so forgive my ignorance. I'm learning. 

3 hours ago, Blackmage said:

I have a 2015 silverado that I will be putting a Motofab 3/2in leveling kit in and while I have it apart, want to replace the struts and shocks. I also got a diff drop kit and plan on new control arms to fix any angle issues the leveling kit will cause. Do I need anything special or will any OE replacement do as far as struts and shocks are concerned? New to the lifted/leveled truck world so forgive my ignorance. I'm learning. 

There are many threads on this forum about shocks/struts.
I, also used the MotFab 3" level with a 1" rear block (instead of 2") because I was installing a Zone 1.5" rear spring lift.
Also, installed the MotoFab UCA as well as a Zone 1.5" body lift.
Then, I installed the Bilstein 5100s on a 1" lift.
Yeah, Shoulda gon with just a 6" true lift, but, hey, that's the next step.
35" tires on stock 18" wheels fit fine.
IMG_0386.jpg.d6aaa54ab2af674ec3cd52890f435cda.jpg

Edited by MikeBMW
  • Like 1