Halolifts Alumna 2.0

Looking in to leveling my 2018 Sierra and have been looking at the Halolifts Alumna 2.0 kit.  I have seen reviews about their previous kit but could not find anything on the updated version.  Also, if anyone has used this kit, which aftermarket UCAs did you go with?  I intend to keep my stock 20" wheels.  Thanks!

https://www.halolifts.com/HaloLifts-Boss-Aluma-Ultimate-Kit-GMChevy-2007-2021_p_345.html

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:55 PM, 1500_GA said:

Looking in to leveling my 2018 Sierra and have been looking at the Halolifts Alumna 2.0 kit.  I have seen reviews about their previous kit but could not find anything on the updated version.  Also, if anyone has used this kit, which aftermarket UCAs did you go with?  I intend to keep my stock 20" wheels.  Thanks!

https://www.halolifts.com/HaloLifts-Boss-Aluma-Ultimate-Kit-GMChevy-2007-2021_p_345.html

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I can't specifically help you but I researched this pretty heavily and ultimately decided on Viking instead (atomic fabs kit). I concluded that it's probably a great kit. It's made by Elka, up in Canada. Everything I researched it should be good workmanship and ride quality. 

I just wanted full adjustability and control over valving, that's why I went a different direction.  

I put this kit on my 2015 except for the rear blocks, I bought the Zone add a leaf instead. I also used my stock 20" wheels and have 275/65 tires. I put Kryptonite upper control arms on and couldn't be happier. The ride is excellent on and off road. I do get minor rubbing at full lock though. Spacers or new wheels are probably in the near future.

• Like 1