"GRAY CLOTH INTERIOR pics" Any pics of 2020 or newer GMC 2500 SLE with GRAY INTERIOR and flip down console bench seat?

Does anyone have  pics of 2020 and newer GMC 2500 SLE with gray interior and flip down console bench seat? I keep seeing black interior. None at any dealership near me. Curious as to how the brownish dash looks with the gray seating??? Can't find any good pics of front and back seats. THANKS

Edited by Gabe Bunn
spell

• Gabe Bunn changed the title to "GRAY CLOTH INTERIOR pics" Any pics of 2020 or newer GMC 2500 SLE with GRAY INTERIOR and flip down console bench seat?
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have  pics of 2020 and newer GMC 2500 SLE with gray interior and flip down console bench seat? I keep seeing black interior. None at any dealership near me. Curious as to how the brownish dash looks with the gray seating??? Can't find any good pics of front and back seats. THANKS

I know you asked about an SLE but here is a video of an SLT with the bench seat.  Colors are the same with the only difference being that the SLT is leather and the SLE is cloth.  Hope this helps...I noticed nobody responded.  

Thanks for the reply. I figured someone had to have one somewhere on here. I was just curious as to drink holders for back seat riders. I have 2 kids. I know the center console ones have the 2 drink holders on the back of the console. I guess the SLE would just have the flip down arm rest in middle of the back seat?  Thanks AGAIN 

Thanks for the reply. I figured someone had to have one somewhere on here. I was just curious as to drink holders for back seat riders. I have 2 kids. I know the center console ones have the 2 drink holders on the back of the console. I guess the SLE would just have the flip down arm rest in middle of the back seat?  Thanks AGAIN 

I believe you get the flip down rear arm rest if you get the "cloth rear seat with storage package" which gets added on automatically if you get the "preferred package (even though it's not listed as a preferred package item).  On the 3500HD SLEs the only way to get the rear seat package is via the preferred package.  At least build and price won't let you get it as a stand alone option.

image.png.73c23100c3486556effa273b45249f4b.png