Offset ideas

Hey so I bought a 2018 Silverado and threw a 4 inch suspension lift ...I'm only gonna be rolling 33's-34's (285/75/?) Or 285/70/?

I have stock 17 inch rims which will not be staying on the truck  so I'm looking into 17x9 or 18x9 rims...now the tires I plan on running are only 11.5 inches wide at best but I would like them to hang out maybe a inch or so....I'm not very smart when it comes to offsets and I have read so many mixed things online that I'm a little lost as to what I should go with ...anybody out there running -12 to -19 offsets with the same setup? .....this is not a ...oh how big of tires can I fit ...or how much lift do I need thread....just looking for some opinions of people in the same boat and what they ended up deciding on....thanks

I have been on that site maybe I'm doing it wrong but I enter my info and it shows me pictures of all sorts of offsets but they all seem to look the same whether they are positive or negative offset that's where I got the idea for -12 to -19 because that's the rims they recommend me but I didn't see no pictures maybe I need to look harder was just hoping someone had some input on the subject from personal experience

I have been on that site maybe I'm doing it wrong but I enter my info and it shows me pictures of all sorts of offsets but they all seem to look the same whether they are positive or negative offset that's where I got the idea for -12 to -19 because that's the rims they recommend me but I didn't see no pictures maybe I need to look harder was just hoping someone had some input on the subject from personal experience....edit ...okay I'm retarded I didnt click on the gallery section on custom offsets

13 minutes ago, Tony Barry said:

10.5 lift! Did you have to get custom drive shafts built ? That's a sweet looking truck man

Thanks Bro.

Driveshafts are stock .

Mcgaughys 9" lift

Zone 1.5" body lift 

If you are into big lifts on half tons this is your goal.

Screenshot_20210926-142606_Photos.jpg

20210815_101851.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 1